Few things can up the value of your home more than a bathroom remodel! Even if you’re planning on remodeling just for the sake of selling your home more quickly, consider remodeling to better suite you too! You deserve an area that you thoroughly enjoy, even if it’s for a short period of time. Here are six must haves when remodeling your bathroom:
- A beautiful tiled shower: Pricey? Sure, but the benefits are unreal! Not only are tile showers a gorgeous addition to your bathroom, but they also prevent humidity and are much easier to keep clean. This area is strictly designated to keep your body clean and healthy…isn’t that important?
- Multiple Shower Heads: Get the job done and get it done well. Am I right? This item speaks for itself! Plus if one shower head is detectable, you can always use it as a microphone.
- Two Sinks: Are you married? Enough said.
- Separate Toilet Area: This luxury provides a little more privacy for more than one person occupying the bathroom at a time.
- Spacious Walk-In Closet: Yes, most of the master bathrooms contain the entrance to the walk-in closet. Shouldn’t yours be spacious but also practical?
- Her/His Towel Racks: Again, if you’re married this is sort’ve a no-brainer.
- Extra Large Tub: Sure, a jetted tub is a really nice addition to your bathroom remodeling–but some of the selections are not nearly large enough! Who enjoys a nice luxurious bath when they’re forced to keep their knees bent the entire time? Exactly.
- Counter Space: Having a large working space is a nice addition to any bathroom remodel. A larger counter space can provide you with an area for makeup, jewelry, hand towels, soaps and lotions, shaving equipment, etc. Wouldn’t that be nice?
- Cabinet Space: On top of a larger counter space, cabinet space is a must-have as well. A clean space can be achieved by adding more cabinet space for storing extra toiletries and towels.
- Small Sitting Area: Far fetched? Not anymore! Providing your bathroom space with a small sitting area can help relax the mind and body by transforming this area into a spa-like oasis.
- Artwork & Foliage: Decorating your bathroom space can most certainly set the mood for any area, especially the master bath!
- Warming Lap/Towel Warmer: Just like a heated vehicle seat or steering wheel…once you have one you’ll never go back!
If you’re interested in remodeling your master bathroom, contact us at Bushey’s Windows, Doors and Remodeling. We’d love to come take a look at your space and give you our best estimate!